Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My problem with Larry Craig


You know what really burns me up? Why does Larry Craig have to go all the way to Minnesota to cruise restrooms? What, exactly, is wrong with the stalls of Idaho? I've used the Boise airport restrooms, and I can't see anything wrong with them. They're clean, well lit, plenty of paper supplies, attractive, one might even say romantic, if one is tuned in to such things. (Call me old-fashioned; I prefer a nice warm kitchen table.)

We've been tricking people into buying overpriced Idaho crap for years with the highly successful "Buy Idaho" program. I believe it's time for the “Cruise Idaho” program:


Let’s keep those sexual tourism dollars at home, folks.

If we can keep Craig from un-un-resigning, we'll have all the free advertising we’ll ever need.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been to the Flying J restrooms in Jerome, Buhl, and Payete. If you want to cruise Idaho, fine. I'm sticking to Minnesota.

Anonymous said...

I'm sticking to Idaho! You don't know if your tapping your foot with law enforcement in Minnesota!